Sunday 15 July 2012

My Wedding OotD

Bonjour! Yesterday I went to a family friend's wedding just over the road from my house and I decided to share my outfit with you lovely readers :) The dress has a 1920s, flapper girl-type vibe about it, and is super easy to style with either tan, pink, navy or white accessories. I didn't wear any jewellery as I felt it would have over cluttered the outfit. Normally I wouldn't go for something like this, however I fell in love with it when I saw it and I hope you like it!

Dress: Oasis
Bag: New Look (it does have a long metal chain strap)
Scrabble ring: handmade by me!
For a national competition through my school, a group of my friends are making and selling these rings for the charity Dyslexia Action. If you would like one, you can buy them online on eBay here





Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx