Thursday 25 October 2012

October Glossybox!

Seriously, beauts of the interweb, can anyone tell me how this year has rushed by so quickly?

Anyway, onto the review of my September Glossybox: 

Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream - to be honest, I have never got on with eye creams; they just don't seem to do anything for me! I love the cute pattern on the packaging but the product gets a thumbs down...

Rodial Glamoxy Snake Serum and 5 Minute Facial - I haven't tried either of these products simply because of the name - I don't care if they haven't got snake in them, the name suggests they do and so I am sticking as far away as possible! I don't know why, I just feel like putting parts of animals into a beauty product is not good. 
Lady Gaga Fame Fragrance - even though fragrances are never everyone's cup of tea, Glossybox continues to put them into EVERY box. This Fame fragrance by Lady Gaga comes out faintly black and then goes clear - a cool idea but as I don't like the perfume it doesn't make a difference what colour it is.

L'Oreal Professional Tecni Art Full Volume Extra Mousse - this is the product on the right, but the one of the left was the most use to me - it controls frizz and flyaways, and it really works! I love it! However the mousse is of no use to me as I already have enough volume in my hair for the entire population of Switzerland.
Another product I really liked in my September Glossybox was this, the Vitamin E Moisture Cream from the Body Shop. I haven't really had anything from the Body Shop before, and although this does smell like Playdoh, it's really moisturising and doesn't leave me feeling like there's a layer of cream on top of my face for the whole day. 
October Glossybox Products: Anatomicals 'Don't just clean it woman, scrub it' body scrub; Yves Rocher France Instant Anti-Wrinkle Moisturiser (will be tried out by Mumma C!); Skinetica Anti-Blemish; Dr. Jart Premium Beauy Balm; Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Pedal to the Metal.
Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx

                           Twitter / Tumblr / Instagram / YouTube