Monday 5 November 2012

Lush 'Let the Good Times Roll' Facial Cleanser Review!

Hello my lovely readers! Today's post is a review of a Lush product seen in my latest video (which can be viewed here!) which I purchased recently in Covent Garden! Let's get on with the review!

What does Lush say? 
'We popped corn oil, polenta, maize flour and cinnamon in here.  The perfect recipe to gently exfoliate, moisturise and soften your skin for those times when you want to get ready for close-ups.
Let The Good Times Roll is a gentle treat for the skin, leaving you soft to the touch with a lingering buttery caramel popcorn fragrance – when you look and feel this good you can give your Body Double the day off!'  

What do I say?
I really love the smell of this product, and although you have to mix it with warm water to get a paste before you can apply it, this wasn't too much of a faf for me. It has a lot more exfoliating beads in than other exfoliators I have tried (although it's marketed as a cleanser) but I think if you used this 2-3 times a week as your cleanser it would be perfect. The product left my skin feeling really clean, fresh and soft. However, it does have this facial cleanser has a shelf life of about 4 weeks, so you've got to use it sharpish! This product has been brought out by Lush as part of their Christmas range, but I hope Lush don't decide to discontinue it :( 



This 100g pot costs £5.95. 

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx

                            Twitter / Tumblr / Instagram / YouTube