Thursday 20 December 2012

Crimbo Trip to London!

Well hello there my lovely blog readers - how I've missed you! I haven't written in a little while (well, a week... but there you go!) and I thought that a little post wouldn't go amiss!

I went to London on Sunday with a few of my lovely girlies - starting off with ice-skating at Somerset House, then zipping over to the other side of the river to the Southbank centre to eat at Wagamama's by the Christmas markets, followed by *FANGIRL ALERT* MEETING PROUDLOCK AND JAMIE FROM 'MADE IN CHELSEA.' If you watch Made in Chelsea you will know how exciting this is. If not, these two will mean nothing. Oh well....

Below are some snaps I took during the day - I may upload a vlog soon of the day, but I need to edit it and see what we filmed first! P.S. I'm actually on holiday at the mo, so I'm not sure how regular my blog posts will be up until the end of the year (eeek!) so we'll see!

(From L-R) Jess, me, Fiona and Annie outside Somerset House

Somerset House was so beautiful, and very Christmassy! 

Lunch at Wagamama's!

The Candy Kittens shop (owned by Jamie Laing from MiC) in Kingly Court on Carnaby Street. 

(From L-R) Annie, Jess, PROUDLOCK, Charlotte and I - this was in Proudlock's pop-up shop on Dover Street called SergeDeNimes (v.cool!)

Me with Jamie from MiC!

Annie and Fiona trying to be candy kittens!

Jamie signed my bag!

Jamie and Proudlock were both so sweet, signing autographs and posing for pictures with us - they were so cool and Proudlock was so laidback! Both took time to chat to all of us and made our day so lovely!

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx

                                    Twitter / Tumblr / Instagram / YouTube