Tuesday 18 June 2013

Cheeky Purchases

Hello there lovelies, today is the last day of revision for my GCSEs and I am SO ready for them to be over! Anyway, following an unsuccessful trip to Topshop Oxford Street on Friday (I bought 6 things and 3 of them have been returned...) I decided to head to my local Toppers to see if there was anything I could exchange for the things I was returning. My local Topshop has just been refurbished and I took A LOT of things into the changing room, and managed to part with some cash. Enjoy!


Mom Jeans from Topshop, £40, find here - being a curvy girl and hearing lots of other like-bodied curvies raving about these jeans, I resisted trying them on for a long time, however I feel in love with them after trying them on. And jeans go with everything, right?

Sunglasses from Topshop, £16, find here - I hardly ever go for something different when it comes to sunglasses, however these tortoise shell-esque sunglasses were just too cute to pass by, and I'd been on the look out for some for New York for a while so I couldn't let these ones pass by.

Lipgloss from Topshop in 'In A Flutter', £6, find here - I've been in love with Topshop make-up since I first bought one of their lipglosses and their make-up is great for experimenting with as it's not too pricey but still good quality. They've just launched lots of new exciting products, and this cute gloss was too lovely to pass up. 

I also made a stop at Boots, and picked up Rimmel Salon Pro by Kate Nail Varnish in 'Reggae Splash' (find here) after seeing it of Estée's blog - I own too many nail varnishes already, but this one is super cute, and for £4.49 it was too good a colour to pass up. Finally, I picked up the MaxFactor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in 'Soft Pink' (find here) after reading many rave reviews of it - I think a review of it here may be coming soon!

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx

Twitter / Tumblr / Instagram / YouTube