Friday 21 June 2013

My Travel Essentials

Hello lovelies, and if you didn't know already from me banging on about it regularly informing you, and by the time you read this I'll be in New York! The flight time is about 7 hours 30 minutes, and so after much research (trawling my favourite beauty blogs and YouTube channels definitely counts as research) I've prepared my in-flight beauty bag, and now I'm going to share its contents. Enjoy!


This Muji bag is perfect - although the mini pots and bottles I've used are from a set I bought at Paperchase, all the travel bits at Muji are great too.


(From L-R) 
Body Shop hand sanitiser - gotta keep my mitts germ-free!
Soap & Glory Hand Food hand cream - and they need to be moisturised too!
 Origins Drink-Up Intensive Mask - planes are noturisely good at sucking all the moisture from your skin, so this bad boy will be just the ticket to keep my face hydrated.
 Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Wipes - just in case!
 Simple Radiance Brightening SPF10 Moisturiser - I don't use this moisturiser very often, although I used to a lot, but as it has SPF in it and New York will be sunny, I thought this would be a good time to give it a go.
 Jergens Ultra Healing Moisturiser - again, the moisture-sapping abilities of an aeroplane mean that a body moisturiser a must for dry elbows. 
 Bioderma (decanted) - always neccessary, and by carrying it in my hand luggage I don't need to haul the 500ml tub across the Atlantic in my suitcase.
 Lush Eau Roma Toner Water - this is a diluted aromatherapy treatment so I thought it would be used to use this to calm my skin, as sure enough my skin's been a bit spotty recently.
 Vaseline - for added lip moisture. 
 Cotton pads - for application on the toners.
 Simple Kind to Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion - this cleansing lotion's a good 'un, but the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm's on my to-buy list.
 Mirror - just in case!
 Origins Super Spot Remover - to fight any pesky spots.... I'm looking at you, the massive spot on my chin!
 Topshop Lipgloss in 'In a Flutter' - to give my lips a bit of colour before landing.

And there we have it, my travel essentials. Lots of pictures from NY will be including in some blog posts soon - if you want any tips of where to go etc then leave a comment below.

There will also be no week in pictures on Sunday as I'll be flying back and most of my piccies this week will be from New York!

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx