Tuesday 9 July 2013

A Cheeky Purchase

Hello there lovelies, yesterday my mum had a meeting near Kingston Upon Thames, so I decided to go with her and do a little shopping. Kingston is a lovely market town, on the river (as the name suggests) and I had a little look around. There was a Space.NK and the assistants in there were much more friendly than the ones in the Soho branch I've been to recently, and I saw the Nuxe RĂªve de Miel. It has so many rave reviews here in the bloggersphere and so I decided to pick it up.

It costs £9.50, but after a few uses yesterday I could tell the pot will last me for a very long time. It smells faintly of honey and is very thick, but keeps your lips hydrated for a really long time - I've glad I picked this up! 

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx