Friday 5 July 2013

NYC Day 3 (a.k.a New York Haul!)

Hi there lovelies, today is my last post about NYC *sob*. I loved it so much there, it was so different from what I expected but so amazing!

On Sunday we went shopping, starting off in Bloomingdale's then heading to Macy's, followed by a stroll on Fifth Avenue.

As it wasn't totally exciting, instead I thought I'd share what I bought instead!


Mac Brush Cleanser, Bumble & Bumble Gentle Shampoo and Super Rich Conditioner, Origins GinZing Moisturiser, Mac Paint Pot in Constructivist, Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Bikini-Tini, Mac Eye Shadow in BrulĂ©, Nars And God Created the Woman Palette, which came with the Pro-Prime Smudgeproof Eye Shadow Base and Eye Shader Brush. 

Mac Paint Pot in Constructivist, Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Bikini-Tini and Mac Eye Shadow in Brulé.


Nars And God Created the Woman Palette 
Top row, left to right: Alhambra, Bellisima and Kalahari 
Bottom row, left to right: Galapagos, Coconut Grove and Night Clubbing

I got most of this (apart from the Mac products which I bought in Macy's) in Sephora - it's a bit like Space:NK. I LOVE SEPHORA, it's simply amazing and thank god we don't have one near me otherwise I would have no money. EVER. 

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx